POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Worship WIP (65kbu) : Re: Worship WIP (65kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:22:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worship WIP (65kbu)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 15 Jan 2001 10:03:50
Message: <3A631156.4BDE6863@gmx.de>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> An early preview of (hopefully) my irtc entry. Wall textures may change.
> I also might remove the normal from the wall stones and replace with
> an isosurface noise function. I'm also considering adding some form
> of relief work to the columns.

Looks nice, but the viewpoint should be improved concerning the right
columns IMO.

Isosurfaces for the bricks sounds good, as long as you can afford the
rendering time.  I'm not sure if it would have much advantage in this
case.

I'm just working on something for this round too, no isosurfaces at all
until now, but the test render with high quality radiosity i started 24
hours ago has only finished 11 percent of the final trace until now :-)

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>